Saturday 12 December 2015

Happy Christmas




Christmas Greeting from Cannington Music

 I am so sorry that technical problems stopped me from posting details of the last  concert here but all  seems to be working now.

As you have seen, from the last post I managed to send out, it was a Christmas concert by Bridgwater choir The J Singers.  It was lovely to see and hear them again and I hope we can persuade them to visit us soon. It seems to be turning into a bi annual event.  We also enjoyed the mince pies, home made by a choir member, and a glass of wine!

If you look at the previous post here you will see the beginnings of next year's programme. I do hope we shall  see you.

If you would like an email notification when new posts are made fill in your email address in the box at the top of this page

No comments:

Post a Comment